My experience with Vaser Lipo

I just had Vaser Lipo in January of this year and I wanted to share my experience with anyone looking for info on liposuction.

I am 30 and in the best shape of my life, but no matter how much exercising I did, my “pear shape” just never went away. I have a tiny waist and giant butt. Vaser is what my doctor uses and he’s the expert, so I would’ve gone with whatever he recommended. In my own research, I was happy to see that the Vaser procedure had a faster recovery time and smoother results than traditional liposuction. And I would agree with what I read: my results were smooth and perfect and no one would be able to guess that I had any kind of liposuction.

I had Vaser liposelection on my inner and outer thighs. After the procedure I woke up and went home within 2 hours. I know I shouldn’t have, but that night I was in my basement playing pool!! I took one prescription pain pill for the pain and one Tylenol in the first week. That’s it! I was amazed that I needed so little help with the pain.

I don’t know exactly how much fat was removed, but I know it wasn’t much. I would guess less than two pounds worth. I was already skinny, I just carried my weight on my saddlebags. After I recovered from my lipo I found that I went from a size two pant with a big gap at the waist, to a better proportioned zero. Clothing shopping is so much more fun.

I am very happy with my results and am even more motivated than ever to stick to my exercise routine. I should have done it sooner! I am shocked at how many guys are hitting on me even though I wear a wedding band!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Vaser appears to be all the rage, but isn't liposuction all fundamentally about the "suction" part anyway? So how can it be any different?
thanks
smitasharma

Post a Comment